CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Party Like A Millionaire


Last Night Me, Chris, Zach and N'Dya went to Las Vegas to see one of our favorite bands in concert, THE MILLIONAIRES!
Me and Chris dying with excitement! 
The best thing about the show was that we got to meet them after! Melissa and Alison were so nice and stayed to sign autographs for all of their fans and take pictures too. They said they loved my Barbie shirt and asked me where I got it...right when they said that I knew they had to sign it for me!
They played all of their best songs, including:
"Alcohol"
"My Chick Bad"
"Party Like a Millionaire"
"I Like Money"
"Just Got Paid (Lets Get Laid)"
"The Weekend"

Everyone always says The Millionaires suck but it's just music for fun. It has good beats, funny lyrics and its so danceable. You can't take everything too seriously...and this is the case with them too! That's anything in life for you. SO MUCH FUN!
You can listen to some of their songs and see the videos BELOW:
My Chick Bad
The Weekend (Live Fast, Party Hard, Make Money, Be a Star) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW0x6dqukbo

0 comments: