CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween...well, almost!



Halloween still isn't here yet but we are still celebrating in spades. Me and Chris always seem to be matching even when we don't plan it.

I swear, Chris's UNICORN costume was the highlight of Halloween. I wish there would have been some kind of costume contest to this party we went to because I think he would have won.

My inspiration for my costume came from Katy Perry's "California Gurls" Music Video. She has the cutest "Candy Girl" kind of outfit so I decided thats what I would be, purple hair and all. The only bad thing was dancing all night made the candy fall off of my outfit! Well worth it. Here is a pic of the inspiration:



The party that we went to was AMAZING! I know I say that about everything I do but seriously just listen up for a minute hahaha.

Equality Utah is a charity that supports LGBT rights and they held an event called "Intensive Scare Unit." It cost $20 to get in but it was for a great cause so we were happy to pay for it. But it was money well spent! They invented awesome drinks for the occassion as well:

O Negative: Cranberry and Mint Vodka
Formaldehyde: Whiskey and Apple Pucker
Bone Marrow: Kahlua and Vodka (the best one...tasted like chocolate milk!)



 Me and Chris were so excited to run into our old friend Christa from high school! She is such a fun and sweet girl.

And here is this picture of Chris...which is already gaining Facebook fame. Him and his rainbow tail are reaching historical status.

Of couse the photographer got a shot of us all dancing, We were so excited when DEV (Bass Down Low) came on, that is what we are shaking it to during the moment of the photo. 




One of the most exciting things of the night was that they had an actual FORTUNE TELLER there. It has been a life long dream of mine to get a tarot card reading and I finally got to.

She told me that I have so much light and happiness around me, and my work ethic is to be admired. I have put in so much work to be successful, and that soon I will just have to sit back and wait for everything to come together. But in order to be happy, I have to quit putting up with so much from others and draw the line at what I will say yes or no to. She also pulled the 3 of cups card and said that is representitive of my future. Me, my husband, and the joy we will share together all the time (especially when we have our first baby--the third cup!) As long as I'm patient, I will have great things come to me.

Which is good...cuz I don't want to get married anytime soon!

A lot of people came out to support this event and it was so much fun!

 

0 comments: