CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gimme a Head with HAIR

All of my friends are guys, and all of them are better at doing hair then I am.  Go figure.

This week Casey and Dillinger came for a surprise visit from SLC and they totally hooked me up with these sexy hair extensions. I haven't had long hair since my grade school years...it is such a change, but to be honest I'm loving it!

We stayed up until nearly 4 AM and Casey's fingers were probably bleeding from sewing clips on to make them easier to put in (if you don't use clips you have to use glue, which itches REALLY bad...i know from experience) But  it made me realize I have best friends that are willing to do anything to make me happy.

I wish these guys still lived 10 minutes away, but sometimes when you are apart from people you realize how valuable they really are. I never laugh as hard or have as crazy of adventures as I do when I'm with these two. This time the night ended up with us sneaking onto a golf course into the middle of the night and sitting there, watching the stars, singing our favorite Nicki Minaj raps and laughing...yeah, we really are crazy.
Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: