CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Only Place for Birthdays...

Tyson turned 23 this weekend, so we had to celebrate in style!!

This was one of the craziest weekends I have ever had in Vegas. Three uninterrupted days of fun :) On Friday night, we hit up Krave...poor Zach got kicked out within his first ten minutes of being there! Most of the night was spent trying to communicate with these underagers that got thrown out. I finally got to meet my hero, who is named Tony, the unicorn haired gogo dancer from the club. I was awe struck...his hair is even taller than mine!

Saturday we were so tired all we did was lounge poolside...I was laughing at Foster saying how we had to explore the four pools of Egypt since there was so many different swimming pools and water falls. We did conquer all of them!


And that night we had crazy adventures on the strip and in our hotel room...definitely the best way to have a birthday!






The best part was that so many of us were able to go!! Tyson's besties and two of my fav friends, Foster and Josh, drove all the way down from SLC just to party with us. Josh is so funny and always makes me laugh with his jokes and quotes...super bass or superb ass? hahahaha...I will never forget this weekend as long as I live.
Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: