CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sorry for Party Rocking...

Ladies and Gentlemen, the concert event of the year...<3
LMFAO AND KE$HA!
SEPTEMBER 16TH 2011
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA @ PLANET HOLLYWOOD


Of course a show like this requires excessive amounts of glitter. Do you think I got a little carried away?

 Me and two of my best friends, Jake and Tyson decided to take a road trip for this event. When we heard about it, we knew it would be the perfect kind of party.

As you know from previous blogposts, I have seen Ke$ha in concert before. Twice actually! She opened for Rihanna back in 2010...and then I caught her concert at the Saltair back in February. I am a pretty big fan, so I was excited to see her again. I mostly went to the show to see LMFAO though. They are one of my new favorite bands. They call their music a new kind of genre called "Party Rock" and it really is just perfect for that. Every hit is easy to dance to and they have so many fun songs. A few favorites? "I'm in Miami, Bitch," (they changed the lyrics to Las Vegas for us though) "Shots," "Get Crazy," (the theme song from Jersey Shore!) and the newest one, my favorite summer song obsession "Party Rock Anthem." I have to say they rocked the damn house! I couldn't sit still if I tried. The atmosphere was awesome. They had a light show, threw beach balls in the audience, and of course balloons came down from the ceiling! Everyone was dancing and singing, it was a blast. One girl had quite the dilemma during her fun at the show:
Girl, stumbling: OMG! I F**KING LOVE LMFAO! HEY, HAS ANYONE SEEN MY SHOES???

Ke$ha herself was having quite the good time as well:
Ke$ha grabs a champage bottle, turns to crowd, screaming: "LETS GET F**KING WASTED!!!!" proceeds to open bottle, chug the liquor, spit it out at the crowd and smash the bottle.

Ke$ha: "You guys, I have a big problem...there just isn't enough glitter on my titties!"
Backstage crew runs out and covers her in glitter.

My favorite Ke$ha concert experience was probably when I saw her at the Saltair, but this one was cool because she had added new things I hadn't seen when I saw her back then. She had a lot of special effects too and of course her glitter showers at the end of the show hahaha.

She also has a new album of dance remixes (I am the dance commander, and I command you to dance) that was just released, so a lot of her songs were remixed with dubstep which was awesome! She even has a new song too, one called "F**k him he's a DJ" which is now a favorite.

Poor Jake was so exhausted from school, work and all the testing going on at school that he just started passing out during the show. I never laughed so hard. Who the hell would fall asleep AT KE$HA!?! Me and Tyson kept making fun of him saying about how Jake thought her song "Sleazy" said "Sleepy" instead.

Oh boy, I had the time of my life.
Afterwards, we went to the CLUB <3 Basically it was one of the most amazing nights of my life!
Love Always,
Manda

 

0 comments: