CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to Miss Carie Lilga...

Carie just threw one of the most awesome parties, and I think she deserves a little shout out for her birthday!

I have known Carie for a couple of years, but really got to know her when she moved in with one of my best friends, Kyle. I am so glad he has a roommate who is such a sweet, nice (and not to mention fun...Carie is the life of the party! I love having fun girls nights at the bar or hanging out at parties with her) person! After the experience I had with the people I lived with it makes me so happy that these two are true friends and know how to treat each other.


 

Seriously though, parties in St. George were in danger of becoming extinct. I think this helped restore my faith in the power of fun around here...I had a ball! I think we are so lucky to have the fun group of friends we do. I always have the craziest stories to tell, the best laughs and people I can count on. I love that :)
Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: