CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Best Friends Visit!


Of course Casey and Dillinger pick the first day of school to come visit! It was hard juggling new classes, a new job and seeing them but being busy and happy is so, so worth it.

I had so much fun on our adventures...including going to the lake! I love Sand Hollow. We took the little boats out to the island and Dillinger, ever the prankster, says he thinks it would be fun to ride in MY boat...I KNEW WE WERE GONNA TIP OVER. I had to go to class smelling like the lake and with wet hair...pouf be damned. I never laughed so hard. I wish I had pictures but camera + water = me the klutz dropping it in so I decided to forgo photos.

We also went to the park and the golf course during the middle of the night. Saint George is a lot different than SLC...very limited on what there is to do hahaha. But we are the weirdos who have a blast doing nothing together. We kept freaking out thinking the cops were going to drive by (can't be on city property after dark ladies and gents!) and then laughed so hard when we got away with it.
Casey and Dillinger finally got to try UV CAKE TOOOOO!! It's our obsession...vodka that tastes like a cupcake?! YES PLEASE!!  And we hit up JITB too...a frienship tradition (for those of you who dont know...its the ever classy jack in the box LOL)

I love us.


Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: