CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Glee 3D Event!!

Me and my best gal pal APRIL are the biggest Gleeks of all time!

This 3D Concert movie was the highlight of my summer, and it was a blast going and singing along with all of our favorite numbers from the show. Just one sign that we don't belong on the series is the fact that the people behind us got up and moved to a different part of the theater since we were having too much fun...LOL!

Here is us in our 3D glasses making the glee sign!

April is such a sweet girl. My mom told me for almost a year that there is this girl at her work that reminds her so much of me, and that we are interested in so many common things. I finally got to meet her last semester when we had our Shakespeare class together. And the rest is history! Now we always have so much fun shopping, doing lunch or dinner and seeing movies together. I'm so glad to have her for a friend!
Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: