CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts...

On this lovely evening, four friends visited a scary town called Silver Reef.

This is an abandoned town, full of spirits. I made to sure to ask Chris the story behind it so we would know what happened. Here's what he said:

"I don't know. People died there? It's haunted tho."

In the words of a genius, there you have it people. The amazing backstory of Silver Reef.

Not only is this town far away, it is also not scary. Until two of our friends disappeared. Me, Zach and Chris were walking the plank (or just an old board we found...can you tell we were bored?! hahaha) and pretending to be pirates.

All of a sudden we turn around and realize Dave and Tyson are gone. I am famous for my humor, but I am not kidding you when I tell you that I really was horrified.

I was screaming. Chris was near tears. Zach ran all the way back to the car.

Me: Chris I seriously don't know what happened. Someone keeps THROWING ROCKS AT ME!!!
Chris: I am sooo scared right now I wanna go home (my favorite line of the night hahaha)
Of course they were pranking on us. Of course I'm still pissed. Hahahaha I can't take a good joke unless i'm the one pulling it.

Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: