CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Masquerade

Who doesn't love a Masquerade?

This photo proves the answer to my last question! hahaha apparently not very many people.

This weekend's bash was one of the most fun themed events I've had the chance to attend in all my years of partying! Here is me with our party's dear host, Trevor.

No matter what any one says about this guy, there is one thing you can't dispute: Trevor knows how to throw a party.

There was yummy bites to nibble on, and of course, Trevor's famous Jungle Juice with a twist: in honor of the night's themes, he renamed it Jester Juice.

Personally, I love any chance I have to dress up and dance my ass off, so I was happy to be there. I decided to try those contacts you can get to change the color of your eyes just for the night, and you can really see my VIOLET eyes behind my mask!

I invited my dear friend April, who was the perfect party accomplice. We always have so much fun gossiping and laughing whenever we go out together.
Here is Me, April and Carie. As I am writing this post I am realizing that in every picture I am making a kissy face hahaha. Sometimes when there is alcohol involved I apparently like to make this face in every single photo.

Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: