CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pre-Halloween Havoc


I think we all must have started going Halloween crazy a week early. We are just having the time of our lives and Halloween is still a week away!

Since Kohlby's mom and dad were out of town, we decided to have a little fun over at his place. And let me tell you it was. As usual we have the photos to prove it :)
I love how you can see the dye on Kohlby's hands from school. All the day in the life of a glamorous hairstylist in training...And here are those contacts I mentioned in my last post. I have to be careful not to open my eyes too wide or else I end up looking like a serial killer.



We are dancing to RIHANNA in that shot. That pretty much sums up Friday night.
 Late on Friday, dear Alex texted me and said he wants to have a party soon.
Me: That sounds like fun! When should we do it?
Alex: Tomorrow.


I had to scramble but as usual it was a success. Apparently Alex was KIDDING when he said that he wanted it to be a costume party but the joke turned out to be on him because everyone showed up dressed up as per my instructions and he ended up being the only one not!!


The best part of the night? NICKS DIAPER. hahahaha I still crack up everytime thinking about it. Jake and Nick didn't have last minute costumes so since they are both nurses they scrambled over to their work and "borrowed" some of the equipment. Jake looks like a cute little doctor in training :) and gorgeous Nick looks like a mental patient. Hahahaha I love teasing Nick...he knows I love him though. But that diaper has got to go. I'm not gonna be the one changing him.

I was sad Kitty Kat Kohlby only got to stay for a little bit. Bit it was a blast!
Love Always,
Manda

                                                    The Cave Twins :)

0 comments: