CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 2, 2012

*2012*

I can't believe 2012 is already here!! I'm was so happy to be ringing in the new year LAS VEGAS style. I am always thankful that one of my favorite cities is a mere hour and half drive from us...perfect party location :)
Tyson is a pretty good travel companion because we always just laugh during the entire trip and blast our favorite songs. We never get tired of Nicki Minaj :) RIP to those gorgeous glasses he is wearing...they were mine and in a drunken moment Tyson smashed them. RIP Gaga glasses :( lol.
 I also got to meet a lot of Tyson's friends from Salt Lake, who were really fun to hang around with. Obviously my favorite part of the night was shakin my thang at the club...since it was New Year's Eve, they had a special concert performance of one of favorite up-and-coming artists, Nadia Ali. She is amazing...her songs are so fun and dancable. I'll never forget that night! The drag show was pretty fun too. They always have the most beautiful ahem, ladies lipsynching the best songs.

Another fun surprise was being able to have Scott there! Scott Stubbs was a very dear college friend who I hung out with all the time during my junior year until he abandoned me to move up near Park City. hahahaha just kidding about abandoning me...but I do always miss him! Having him there was such a treat. Poor Scott even went to the gay club with us even though he is straight...now he knows how I feel! hahaha he was such a trooper.

Watching the water show at the Bellagio was another thing I got to do that I had never got the chance to before. It really is pretty amazing--I caught this really cool pic by chance that captures it perfectly.

Me and Tyson stayed out all night...about 6 AM to be exact. I started to get tired on the drive home so I made Tyson stop in Mesquite with me to play the slots and get some food to wake up. I'm so glad I did because I ended up winning $350!! The Wizard of Oz machines aka Glinda the Good Witch was good to me again. I  was so tired and excited that I promptly bawled like a little 5 year old, and old people with their oxygen tanks gathered round to partake in the whooping, hollering and dancing that occurred over $350 dollars hahaha.
Here's to 2012 everyone: may this year be the best one yet!
Love Always,
Manda



0 comments: