CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Harajuku Hotel

Some people might think that I go to Vegas a lot, but I'll give you a reason why. There isn't very much entertainment in Utah, especially in a smaller town like St. George. Anyone who lives here is also aware of this. So one short week after we went LV for New Years, we had to take a make up trip for Chris who wasn't able to make it on NYE.

While I was booking the hotels, I found a great deal on a place called The Imperial Palace. It said it was across the street from Caesar's Palace, so I thought: There isn't any shitty places in that area of the strip! I'm so excited to finally stay somewhere nice, all for the mere price of $30. I would promise to you i'm not gullible, but obviously you figured out the opposite is true, unless you are suffer from a current affliction like I do.

I told Chris these pictures captured it all...these should be advertisements for the hotel hahaha. I knew right when I saw the front of the place it wasn't going to be any type of palace as the name described, but I was dead set on having fun, despite the terrifyingly realistic (looking) Debbie Deb impersanator screeching in the lobby.



Since the Imperial Palace has the charm of an Asian theme, we decided that the Harajuku Hotel seemed to suit us better, hence the title of this post. The view was actually beautiful, and for $30, who can complain? It was clean, comfy and we ended up having a grand old time shopping and hitting up the strip.

 





0 comments: