CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

BINGO!

The latest and greatest? Playing Bingo in Mesquite with friends.

I know what your thinking...and I didn't just turn 60 or something. Trust me, you don't have to a senior citizen to get addicted to this game...

I love going with Carie, Kyle and Trent! We drank Scooby Snacks (my fav drink ever...I even tweeted about it and then Scooby Doo wrote me back on Twitter hahahaha.) It gets really intense when you are playing. You have be extra quiet and concentrate really hard: I felt like I was taking the ACT all over again at first. But after you play a round or two its not hard to get hooked. And while we were playing, Trent even won a good neighbor award. To be honest, I was pretty mad when he won. I mean, I was very quiet and well behaved during the game...why couldn't it have been me that won that $5 bonus?

After Kyle laughing at me for about 10 minutes after I mentioned this, I learned that you win the good neighbor award for sitting next to someone who gets Bingo..hahhaha.



I actually love hanging out with Kyle, Carie and Trent in general. I know everytime they are throwing a get together that I am going to have a blast :) All the pics from this post are from the one they had this week. Me, Chris, Jake and Nick had fun taking pics with them and all of this pictures make me laugh everytime I see them (especially Carie krumping hahaha)
Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: