CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friendship Traditions

Me and two of my best friends, Kohlby and Tyler, have a new friendship tradition and it is called Menchie's. They have (I know EVERYONE says this, but I promise this time) the best frozen yogurt ever. It beats Spoon Me and Krave! Promise. You have to try it. Plus, all the celebs are going there, I have proof:




See? I told you. hahaha. So now I should get free Menchie's for life for all this advertising, and I will also become famous in the process, so now you will find pics of me in your fav tabloids eating there. I'll do my best to look glamorous :) hahaha jk.


But the best part of our Menchie dates is just catching up. We fill each other in on our life, and talk about everything that has happened since we have seen each other last. I love little things like this, and I think every friend should have fun traditions that they keep!! It is what keeps you close and makes memories.
Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: