CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Movie Theater Fun...




Leesha, Mikayla, Manda...My girls! <3

My philosophy on the working world is: at least if you have to have a job, you should find one that is never boring. And, lucky enough, life only gets more and more interesting at Westates Theatres!

I love working there and have done so for years...many years (like 5! haha) It really is the perfect part time job when you are in school since the hours are flexible...blah, blah, and more blah. But the best reason to work there is the other people.


Me and Trent..one of my Westates besties!
He is so fun and such a nice guy.

Westates is like one giant dysfunctional family---we are always there for each other. I have never been to a workplace where everyone there is genuinely friends, but we all know and like each other. We are there for each other when we need to be too.

All of the friends I have made there are very special to me. The managers, crew and other "box ladies" (where I work!) have become role models, mentors, therapists, giggle buddies and confidants.



Here's me inside "my cave" aka the box office




  





 I can't even BEGIN to tell you the countless pranks and crazy things that happen there...all these pictures are from just one night! I just wanted to share them so you can get a glimpse of a day in the life of my crazy job.
 




2 comments:

leesha. said...

i love our family &that would be the hardest thing to do is leave..

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!! It is true.. Dysfunctional family! I love my friends at work.