CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Do You Kung Fu?



I have to say that I love my job...today was had a huge celebration in honor of the movie "Kung Fu Panda 2" coming out. There were people dressed up like Po, the main character from the movie that went around and gave hugs and met the kids all day. And a local group from St. George of kids came and performed Karate! I don't think a lot of people have work days like this :) But it makes it really fun...there is always something new coming out at the theater, and always something fun going on!.

I love it when my boss Brandi brings her daughter Akayleia with her to work...I love playing with her! We go to McDonalds on break together and eat Happy Meals lol sometimes it is nice to be around kids because they make you forget about the worries of being an adult. Kaylei is just like that! All we do is giggle and have fun. Here she is laughing at Po for crying after she pretended to punch him! HAHAHA! Until next time, Manda

0 comments: