CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Last Days...




Two of my very best friends are leaving me!! I am so so sad.

Casey and Dillinger, I wouldn't trade all of the fun we have had for anything in the world. I love hanging out with you guys and all of our fun inside jokes...I know you guys will have fun in Salt Lake City and that we will still visit each other all the time and have our adventures, just not as often. 

Before my boys left, we deemed the time we spent together "The Last Days" hahaha only appropriate since the world is supposed to actually end on May 21st...I guess we will find out if that actually happens LOL!

Last night (on the actual, real "last night" we got to spend together) Dillinger wrote this:
"Open your eyes and take the time to realize what life really is. Appreciate the things that mean most to you and don't take them for granted. Real loving people are hard to come across. Let down your walls, cross boundaries that you normally wouldn't. Give it your all and love just as much as you'd like to be loved. When you discover someone that's real, loving, and caring they'll grow with you. You might not know at first, but you'll come to realize that they're in you're life for a reason. I believe that when souls become intertwined fates begin to seal, and because of the unconditional love that real people have for one another, their souls will continue to grow, experience, and live life together. You get what you give, that much is true."

I cried when I read this. I think it is so profound and beautiful. A lot of people who don't really know Dillinger often times label him. They think of him as shallow or a bitch, but he really is such a loving and caring person. I haven't met many people like him in my life. He stands up for himself and what he believes in and is never afraid to say what he thinks, but he really is a good person.

Casey is really unique and special too, very funny and fun to be around. He is very giving, he would do anything for his friends. For my birthday he gave me a cellphone! Brand new, never used EnV touch...just because he knew how much it would mean to me. And their were times that Casey knew I couldn't afford something and he would help me pay for it, like when we went to see Ke$ha for my birthday, or times we went out to eat or chipped in for "party supplies" hahaha. I really do love them both and will think about them all the time.
Right before they left, we met some new friends too, Jake and Cole. I've actually "known" Jake for years (we went to high school together and ran in the same circle of friends) but never met his boyfriend Cole until now. They are both so sweet and genuine. We met them on Sunday...we literally went over to their house every night for 5 days straight! Lol. We stayed up until 5 in the morning just talking and laughing, enjoying all of our time together while we still could. I think now having Cole and Jake in my life will make it a little bit easier since they remind me a lot of Casey and Dillinger, and we are already getting to be such close friends in a short period of time. Both of them are amazing, I am excited for the next chapters in all of our lives.

Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: