CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Best Friends Birthday Bash




Me trying to look like a bad ass...with Maria and Chris


When you are best friends with someone for 7 years, their birthday is quite an event in your life. I consider my own birthday a holiday, so why not my closest confidants as well?

One of my favorite pictures, ever. We all look so happy.

All kidding aside, we decided to have a bash in honor of Chris turning 22 tonight. It was a "Sexy Costume Party" and I was, for once, at a loss for fashion. I didn't have anything to wear. I had to recycle the outfit I wore to Ke$ha's concert...i added a little twist to it of course to make it new, but the whole night everyone was asking me what I was dressed as and I just kind of would laugh and say "Gaga-esque." She is my top bitch, after all!


Me. Jen. Chris and Sara...friends for years!

The night was quite fun...I have to admit that dancing with my friends is one of my top favorite things to do. I also love the fact that we stay up way, way too late. Strolling in at 4 a.m. is a summer time trend for me...I need to catch up on my beauty rest soon though, or i'm going to have to attend rehab for "exhaustion" like all the hot celebs....hahahaha.


Me and Brady...love the face.

Mother Nature and The Mother Monster! hahaha

I have to say, I was disappointed more people didn't dress up! But the ones that did were quite cute. Maria dressed like Mother Nature, it was probably my favorite of the night! And Casey was dressed like Ken (as in, Barbie and Ken) and Dillinger was a Chippendale (glam rock style, of course.)

I love my friends...we are crazy.
Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: