CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lets run from here and have ourselves a GETAWAY




 Yep, we love our hot sunnies, mexican food to die for, drinking fun (free) cocktails and gambling. Perfect getaway in Mesquite. We are obsessed with the Wizard of Oz slot machines...Chris only broke even, but I won (I have a really lucky streak whenever I gamble!) It was only $20, but hey, I'm not complaining! I love the fact that St. George has a lot of fun things to do that are near by. Mesquite is close and perfect for a day trip. Plus Salt Lake City and Vegas are close too, so you have so many options! Gotta love it...
I love spending best friend days with Chris too. We always just laugh the entire time. I love riding in the car for our road trips, blasting music and trying to figure out where the hell we are going! LOL. And we always gossip and have fun. You would think after being best friends for 7 years with someone you would run out of stuff to talk about...but that is never the case with Me and Chris!
We sat next to these people who just kept winning...it was driving us NUTS! We called them Winnie and Winifred Winnington. And everytime we heard that music that lets you know you scored big, we would look at each other and fake cry or make faces hahaha. Damn people. But it was a perfect day!
Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: