CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Tyler Turning 20

One of my best friends turned 20 this weekend...Tyler Lapham, this one is for you! P.S. the look on your face is priceless...he's the one pictured in pink.
COREY


We celebrated this whole weekend, making the most of our time together. Our fun started on Friday,  when me and my friend Corey went to go see DSC's production of "Anything Goes". I was pleasantly surprised! It was such a fun musical and I had fun hanging out with Corey.

KOHLBS
The next night (Saturday) after work I drove up to Tyler's house in Winchester for a little birthday party fun :) Every single time I go up there I end up getting lost, so thats always a humorous kick-off to the events that follow. Kohlby thinks its pretty hysterical and always has to try to direct me via telephone. Tyler had quite the spread...including the most delicious ribs i've ever ate. I gorged myself...you only live once, right?!


I had to pick out a cute present for Tyler, and since our favorite TV show is "Sex and The City" (I'm Carrie...he's Charlotte...Kohlby is Samantha!) I knew I just had to get him the book that started it all. I also made him a cute photo album and picked out a shirt I thought he would love.


The night was hysterical...my favorite part was when Kohlby told everyone I can sing like Cher and made me do my impromptu impression. Lets just say I wowed the crowd while singing hits like "Half Breed" and "Turn Back Time." I don't pull that one out much anymore...hahaha!


I love to sing...we had such a fun dance party and sang along to all our favorite "Glee" songs. Afterwards Kohlby and Tyler went to bed I stayed and cuddled with Corey and we had a really good talk. He's a good little spoon! hahaha.


The next day we went out to lunch at Pizza Hut (which, sorry to say, has the shittiest salad bar in all of st. george. Plus I found a freaking scrambled egg in my chocolate pudding. I was so mad! Kohlby and Tyler laughed for like an hour about that incident...)


THE BIRTHDAY BOY...TYLER LOVE :)
After lunch we went to go see the movie "Arthur," which is both hilarious and touching. I promptly bawled my eyes out. I always cry during plays and movies. Everything from "Toy Story 3" to "Country Strong" made me weep. I have no idea why and I will probably never live this down, but I even cried in the Justin Bieber movie.

What a fun weekend :) I love my friends so much!


Love Always,
Manda

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a fun weekend :) thanks babe :) come see me ssoon :) lov eyou! -corey