CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wedding fever!

No, I'm not getting married everyone...but I have caught wedding fever! Lately I am obsessed with shows about wedding planning. It all started with "Bridalplasty." That show is so addicting. Then "Shedding for the Wedding." Now, my newest favorite:


I am always trying to find new things to get interested in and this is my newest hobby! I think i'm going to find some fun books on wedding and party planning because it seems like so much fun. Tori Spelling is so chic and plans the CUTEST things. One couple wanted to have a "pug" theme in their wedding since they both owned dogs named Gus. Tori was worried about how to make the idea look glam and not tacky, but she did an amazing job:
                         

I thought it was done in a very tasteful way. One of my other favorite things to check out is my dear friend Julie Hinton's business (and blog!), Middle Aisle. I continually troll the site for all kinds of inspiration. Very unique ideas and gorgeous decor. I want to use her whenever I find my special guy someday...very far in the future! hahaha :) This is so adorable...check out all the pictures from this reception: http://www.flourishgallery.com/blog/brad-and-rachelle-wedding-reception/

And Check out this cute spread she is planning for a wedding coming up in May here:

Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: