CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What an Eggciting Day...

Sorry for the pun, but I couldn't resist hahaha. But seriously, Sunday was such a wonderful celebration! Alot of the Dixie Sun Staff was able to get together at the park for a fun dinner. My friend Alyssa is so cute, she planned the whole thing and even cooked a ham for us! We feasted on that and some of my favorite desserts...cupcakes and creme brulee! Yum. And the best part is, Alyssa even planned an egg hunt for us all to do, it made me feel like a kid again. I got 12 eggs :) I wasn't completely desperate to win though, so I avoided the ones she planted on the roof! hahahaha

Short and Sweet post today I guess! the REAL easter is on Sunday, and I am getting very excited for it! Love Always, Manda

0 comments: