CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Great Friends Are Rare

I realized sometimes I don't get the chance to blog about everything I get to do (especially if there aren't pictures to go along with it!) But one of my favorite things to do is to go out to lunch or dinner with friends. It is really the perfect setting to catch up and just get to spend time with someone you care about. The focus can't be anything but conversation! I love those times. People get busy and distracted and its hard to make time for everyone, so if someone has the opportunity to go to lunch it makes me really happy. One of my favorite friends and I got the chance to have lunch today. His name is TRENT and he is a great friend and person altogether. I met him working at the movie theater (I am lucky to have a job where I make so many wonderful friends! hahaha!) And we just clicked. 8 months later here we are, still lunching (even though he just transfered to another theater...sniffle!) and laughing together. We were #25 at 25 main...its a cosmic sign :) Hahaha!
Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: