CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SL, UT

Salt Lake City stole my heart and won't give it back. My vacation was wonderful, I didn't want it to end!


Most of the time I got to spend was quality time with Casey and Dillinger. I got to stay with them, which is always fun! The first night I got there we had a karaoke party with their fun roomie Justin...I'll never forget rocking out to Black Eyed Peas and singing my Fergie part! hahaha :)

Dillinger attacked me after Casey went to bed. I still have glitter in my damn hair. He kept saying his name was Papa Joe Jenkin Jenkers and my name is Baby Go Jenkin Jenkers. Then he covered me in glitter and concealer. I was exhausted and looked like a crack whore:

The next day we went to PURE (of course!) The club is my favorite thing...we need to get a club in St. George dolls! Actually, it would suck cuz no one would go haha. But I do love it there. I just love the vibe of the club, the music, the people, dressing up and getting glam and then dancing all night. We always have a pre-part before where we blast our music and play "Glam Squad" and all get ready together. We got packs of glitter and poured them all over our bodies and put on fake tattoos too, it was hot :) Anyway, The energy is always exciting and fun. We met up with our friends Aaron and Lukas, I love them :) Of course All of us kept getting seperated so here are all of the ones that were taken (I wish we would have all got one together!) Aferwards we went over to Aaron's house...by the time we got back to the apartment it was 5 AM! We had a crazy night. Oh, of course Me and Dillinger never are tired...we didn't end up going to sleep until 8:30 am...
The next night (Saturday 7/23) we went to HUKA, the fun hookah lounge in downtown Salt Lake. There is lots of fun music you can dance too and they have a Hookah right at your table! Its like a party at a restaraunt haha. Kyla is lots of fun! I am glad we got to see her too a lot during this trip. And another friend I had been missing...



ELFIE!!! HAHAHAHAHA




Sunday was pretty chill...Chris finally came! I was waiting and waiting for his arrival lol. But We did lots of fun things during each days, like sushi lunches, swimming and tanning at the pool, and shopping at the Gateway :) Casey and Dillinger's roomies Justin and Shawn are both really fun and sweet, I loved hanging out with them. Justin aka Peaches even let me share his bed since I had to nowhere to sleep! hahaha He was such a sweetheart, we totally trashed his apartment every night...I owe him big time!




Monday (7/25) The best part of all was...THE KATY PERRY CONCERT!!! Robyn opened up for her, she was amazing. One of my favorite songs of hers is called "Dancing on My Own." Don't laugh, but I first heard it on Gossip Girl and then after that I was obsessed with Robyn's fun techno dance music.



The blonde extension Casey put in my hair during "Glam Squad" so I would look hot for the concert!! I love him...I always make him laugh so hard he cries (as seen below)


Seriously, Katy knows how to put on a show. Her set was my dreamworld...Candy, sparkles and bright colors everywhere. She even named it "Candyfornia!" I LOVED the show. Every song was amazing live, and the little cute "plot" of the show was funny.











Katy's life was really sad...she worked at a gross butcher shop and was really unhappy. It got even worse when her pet cat "Kitty Purry" ran away and she had to find her. Soon she got transported to a magical place called Candyfornia. She looked all along the gumdrops and cotton candy, and found her pet, while also finding love with a cute Bakers Boy from the cupcake shop!. The costumes were to DIE for, sooo cute! It may have been my favorite concert so far...but I really liked Rihanna during last years "Last Girl on Earth" tour too though, its a toughie!
We had so much fun at Huka that we took Chris again after he came. We also went to the most bizarre Pizza Place in the entire world called "The Pi"...its like an underground heavy metal pizza dungeon. It was SCARY! The pizza was AMAZING though :)
All in all, my trip was amazing :) Glad to be back home though!! <3

0 comments: