CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Weirdest Night I've Ever Had...

I'm actually not kidding this time. I can't believe I actually forgot to blog about this!

Me and my best friend Dillinger (before he headed back up to Salt Lake City) got the chance to spend some time together. We decided to go hang out with our other friend Billie, and Chris and Zach joined us.  Upside down is an appropriate angle for this photo hahaha especially after you read this story!



Zach is a new addition to our group of friends! :) He is a lot of fun. We connected instantly and have lots in common. I love our movie dates, Mesquite adventures and how much fun we have laughing together.

Back to weirdness...We were having a grand old time, when all of a suddent Chris, Zach and Billie left us! We were so scared for some reason, and decided to go up and down the street looking for them.

I don't know what it is about Billie's street, but is so scary at night. Me and Dillinger have the weirdest sense of humor and  kept heard the weirdest noises. Here's an excerpt of our convo:

Me: Did you hear that?
Dillinger: Omg, what was that???
Me: I really think its a UFO.
Dillinger: What?!?!?!?!

Me: The glow of this streetlight is making me suspicious....look at the weird color and glow it casts on the street...I think this has something to do with it.
Dillinger: Do you think its an Alien Faction?
Me: Stop it you are scaring me!

All of a sudden, I see a milk box under said streetlight, run up to it full force and kick it and start running. Me and Dillinger are now running and also jump off the sidewalk, laughing hysterically yet terrified at the same time. We are so weird.

Also...MEET ELFIE!! Elfie is our love child. He is a magical party elf (err, umm a backpack Dillinger got at Hot Topic isn't quite as interesting is it?) who comes along with us on all of our adventures. Here is Dillinger teaching him something quite illegal that I don't partake in:




He looks like such a patient sweet Dad in this one HAHAHA I just love it
After we decided to leave Billie's, we were starving and had to hit up our favorite addiction...McDonalds! Of course, even that can't be normal tonight. Another conversation excerpt:

McDonalds Worker: Hi, Can I take your order?
Me: Hi, can we get two spicy mcchicken's plain and a...
McDonald's Worker: Plain? As in No Mayo and No Lettuce?
Me (teasing Dillinger, who hates Mayo) no mayo or extra mayo?
Dillinger: Thats what I fuckin said...
McDonalds Worker: THERE WILL BE NO PROFANITY IN MY DRIVE THRU. GET OUT NOW. YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME AND WE ARE REFUSING SERVICE TO YOU.

Me: Um, I think you misunderstood, we just want to get our food...
She proceeded to yell at us and get angry even after we apologized. I was so confused! I don't think thats normal behavior at all hahaha but me and Dillinger were pissed. We finally told her that there is another McDonalds less than 2 miles away and we would go there...she flipped us off as we drove away. I wasn't one bit surprised she looked exactly like a white version of Mo'Nique from the movie "Precious."
Love Always,
Manda

0 comments: