CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Spontaneous Vegas Trip...

My friend Tyson texted me when I was working tonight...and tells me he moved back to St. George! I was seriously so excited. He is one of my best friends and I really have been wanting him to come back from SLC. But the good news kept on coming...he invited me to go to Vegas and go to the club down there called Krave (the only gay club on the Las Vegas strip!)


Krave is KRAZY! There are go-go dancers, it rains foam and glitter, and the bouncers (who happen to be straight!) are sexy as hell...One of them asked for my number  tonight! I've been texting him alot. I noticed he kept watching me dance the whole night too.

Tyson invited our friend Chris Chadburn too, and we had so much fun dancing the night away! The DJ that plays at Krave is amazing, he spins the HOTTEST music. Seriously, you don't even have to go up and tap him like at other clubs. Its like he reads your mind of whatever music you want to hear. As Chris (mendez) would say...sometimes DJs have to play songs that they dont like hahaha. As long as it is what the people want!

I wish we were in this picture...sigh. I forgot my camera this night. But you get the idea :) It looks just like this! And it even has the same dancer hahaha.
Love Always,
Manda